Nationwide Lift Services also offer complete lift refurbishment throughout the UK. Sometimes this maybe a lift replacement or a lift modernisation.
- Traditional lift maintenance
- First time fix policy on repairs
- In house engineers with vast experience on different types of lifts
- Flexible maintenance packages starting from £40 per visit
- 24/7 service throughout the UK and Nationwide Lift team not a call centre
- Excellent communication with customers, staff and suppliers
- Privately owned UK business with 30 years experience
- Excellent reference customers and reference sites
- All new lifts and modernisation work done via own engineers
- LOLER inspections
We can offer a full lift refurbishment for all types of passenger lifts and goods lifts, new lift interiors, new doors and anything else. A lift refurbishment can be a cost effective and quick solution and ideal for existing buildings. A refurbishment of the lift control system or interior or doors is ideal where downtime is difficult and where a lift is needed.
We can often start on site within 2 to 4 weeks and complete within 1 to 2 weeks normally. We do work on all types of passenger lifts including controller changes, interior refurbishment, hydraulic replacements, replacement lift doors. We also offer the complete turn key solution for our clients by offering builders-work and electrical work as part of our package.
Lift Refurbishment in Stoke, Lift Refurbishment in Newcastle under Lyme, Lift Refurbishment in Stafford and Lift Refurbishment in Staffordshire.