Nationwide Lift Services offer 24/7 coverage for lift repairs in Stoke and the surrounding area and have done for 30 years. So if you have a problem lift and not getting the service you require from your current provider then please get in touch with us. With our in-house lift engineers, we can do all lift repair work on all types of passenger lifts, goods lifts, cabin lifts, platform lifts and access products.
We offer Lift repair services for all types of lift including:-
- Traditional lift maintenance
- First-time fix policy on repairs
- In house engineers with vast experience in different types of lifts
- Flexible maintenance packages starting from £40 per visit
- 24/7 service throughout the UK and Nationwide Lift team, not a call centre
- Excellent communication with customers, staff and suppliers
- Privately owned UK business with 30 years of experience
- Excellent reference customers and reference sites
- All new lifts and modernisation work done via own engineers
- LOLER inspections
We have a first time fix policy at our company and our aim is to attend all lift breakdowns the same and get the lift back on at the first visit. Having a team of lift technicians and product experts really helps us achieve this goal for our customers.
If you need help please contact us for any lift breakdowns, repair work, lift modernisation work or installations throughout England, Wales and Scotland
Lift Repairs in Stoke or Lift Repairs in Staffordshire then please call us on 01782562000.
We offer traditional lift service work throughout the UK. We offer tailor-made preventative lift service packages for all types of passenger lifts, goods lifts and access products. We have many lift types in our service portfolio and work for both local and national clients.
Traditional lift servicing allows our experienced lift engineers more time on site to look after your lifts. By spending more time on an individual lift it allows our engineers to prevent issues happening in the future.
Our lift service packages can be tailor made to suit clients requirements, lift type, usage and age before we agree the best way forward for you.